normal and high volume settings

hi, i was wondering if anyone could help me incase im just being silly, before the firmware update i was able to set volume level to normal or high (not quite sure where i got too it but it was in music / audio settings) but now i cannot find it. Does anyone know if it is still there or if they removed it?

Thanks

• Matt

Open thine eyes and thou shalt see :dizzy_face:

Just to let you know i also have this problem. I cannot find the volume setting. When the new firmware was installed my ability to control the volume setting from normal to high had completely disappeared.

If anyone at Sansa is reading this, can you please deal with this aspect of your firmware update. Either put that volume control back in a new firmware reinstall obtion, or i see myself on the market for a new mp3 player as i find my music listening experience seriously diminished by this. How can you lose such a vital thing in a new update?? I wish i hadn’t bothered now. There was nothing wrong with it before and i only had to do it because it was the only way to get the media converter which i needed to watch videos. Very disappointed.

Oh, try this link btw…it explains it. http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/message?board.id=clipplus&thread.id=2911

spunn wrote:
Oh, try this link btw…it explains it. http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/message?board.id=clipplus&thread.id=2911

Did you miss the link in post #2? :wink:

thank you very much, sorry should have used the search lol

also to sansa as has already been said bring back the volume adjustment in the next firmware to save people alot of hassle

chaosmatt wrote:

also to sansa as has already been said bring back the volume adjustment in the next firmware to save people alot of hassle

That aint’ gonna happen, unless you don’t want SanDisk mp3 players to be sold in Europe. Personally, I think Sandisk DOES want to sell their products there, and as such will comply with EU law. If you want more verification of this, read this.