need to know................

What format does my sansa fuze 4GB media player except for playback?

SanDisk Guru

Re: need to know................

Are you asking about audio formats?

MP3, WMA, FLAC, OGG (the last 2 with recent firmware updates).

SanDisk Guru

And you need to convert videos with Video4Fuze : https://code.google.com/p/video4fuze/ You can also convert video with Rhapsody.
SanDisk Fanatic

Tapeworm wrote:

Don't forget Wav files, although I can't forsee any "computer-savy" person using wav, since flac files will give the exact same sound with less disk space (except with recordings made on the player, itself).

Tired of the Sansa Media Converter? Try Video4Fuze! It can create smaller videos than SMC, and is WAY more reliable!!!!

SanDisk Guru

halonachos117 wrote:

Tapeworm wrote:

Don't forget Wav files, although I can't forsee any "computer-savy" person using wav, since flac files will give the exact same sound with less disk space (except with recordings made on the player, itself).

Thanks, but I didn't forget about WAV. Although .wav format is supported, there have been isues/problems playing some .wav files. The .wavs the player records (voice/FM) itself seems to be OK, but if one rips a CD to .wav there are somtimes problems.

SanDisk Fanatic

Really?

Tired of the Sansa Media Converter? Try Video4Fuze! It can create smaller videos than SMC, and is WAY more reliable!!!!