iTunes compatible with Sansa Players?

@marvin_martian wrote:

@summerlove wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@isamuelson wrote:

I use Media Monkey’s plug-in to convert them over to MP3 when I synch with my Fuze. Sure, it’s an extra $10, but it’s worth it!

What do you mean it’s an extra $10? The free MediaMonkey will convert iTunes files from m4a to Ogg Vorbis, which plays on the Fuze/Clip, and you can replace the trial version of the LAME mp3 encoder (that expires after 30 days) for free too. No need to spend any extra money.:wink:

The gold version of media monkey allows you to have files converted as they sync.  For example, you could have a library of FLAC files but sync them to the fuze as mp3.

You can do this for free though, which was what I meant in my previous post.:wink:

You can convert anything for free with thousands of apps if you like, but not on the fly while you sync in media monkey.  If you take a look in the settings for your device, there is a tab called auto conversion.  You can change the type of file and the volume and those settings will only apply to the files on your device, you library will remain unchanged.