iTunes TV episode help!

Hi, I just bought an episode of V from iTunes and am wanting to get it onto my Fuze. =I have tried click-and-drag, Sansa Media Converter and more, but none work! If you can help please do. Thanks!!!

Hey! I had the similar problem with a movie I bought from iTunes. Turns out you can’t put videos you buy on iTunes onto your Fuze because they are copyrighted. However, I talked to iTunes support chat and they were able to give me a refund for my movie. Hope this helps!

It’s not the copy right that’s the problem, it’s the copy protection. iTunes videos typically have code embedded in them that restrict what you can do with them. Basically, you aren’t allowed to transfer them to anything except an iPod/iPhone.

I had the same problem also.

Sorry if this seems like a stupid question (since I don’t use iTunes), but are you sure that the problem is copy protection, and not Sansa Media Converter? I find that program to be completely unreliable, no matter what I am trying to do. Try using Video4Fuze. It might help (again, I don’t know about iTunes, so forgive me if I am completely wrong).

halonachos117 wrote:

Sorry if this seems like a stupid question (since I don’t use iTunes), but are you sure that the problem is copy protection, and not Sansa Media Converter? I find that program to be completely unreliable, no matter what I am trying to do. Try using Video4Fuze. It might help (again, I don’t know about iTunes, so forgive me if I am completely wrong).

When its from Itunes its 99.9% probable that its the DRM. They put more restrictions on their content than any other service. There is a miniscule chance that the issue lies outside of Itunes but thats highly unlikely.   

“It’s not the copy right that’s the problem, it’s the copy protection. iTunes videos typically have code embedded in them that restrict what you can do with them. Basically, you aren’t allowed to transfer them to anything except an iPod/iPhone.”

ApplePharm…doesn’t it make you wonder why so many sheep flock there?

You PAY them for the media and it’s copy-protected!  This is why I run from Apple, iPods, iPads, iPuds and whatever i-drek they come up with.

I remember discovering this a few years ago when I downloaded my first music file from iTuens and discovered that it could not be placed on my Sanse e260!  And yet with such seemingly intolerable policies, they have become incredibly successful at getting everyone to pay thru the nose for limited content.  Just amazing.

Insulting other people because they don’t think the way you do isn’t exactly a sign of maturity. Apple iPod is a gadget, like any other gadget. It has its strong and weak points.

When you pay for IP–songs, music, software–you don’t own anything, other than the right to use it. Where/how you can use it is admittedly a source of contention. But copy-protection is a fact of life for most commercial content. As a consumer, you can of course look for alternatives, but copy-protected products have their place.

ok i hate to be the barror of bad news but ITUNES VIDS ARE MADE FOR IPOD NOT MP3’s

so what you have to do is convert the video to AVI format using the software below

http://www.filehippo.com/download_any_video_converter/

then use sansa media converter

and if this doesn’t work, well at least you can get a refund