how to get recharge info updated to the computer?

Greetings, I have a small hiccup with my Fuze plus. When I plug it in the current charge state of the device is listed. But this state does not change or is not being updated to reflect the current recharge status of the device. Is there something I should be doing or some option to change? Otherwise I have to keep unplugging it and replugging it in to see how much juice I have. Any recommendations??:neutral_face:

I’m not sure what you’re asking. I assume your talking about when you right-click on it in My Computer, and select properties.

That said, I’ve gotten it to update without problems using the device manager. Just follow this simple procedure: Disable the device, reenable the device. That’'s it!

@aurelius wrote:

Greetings, I have a small hiccup with my Fuze plus. When I plug it in the current charge state of the device is listed. But this state does not change or is not being updated to reflect the current recharge status of the device. Is there something I should be doing or some option to change? Otherwise I have to keep unplugging it and replugging it in to see how much juice I have. Any recommendations??:neutral_face:

I do what you do.   I think the player sends over the info when connected. I am not sure much would be gained from constant updates, but… it would be nice.  What we are doing works.