YAPL for Fuze 0.4 released - in-place (on fuze) Tag editing and track numbers added!

Hi all - a new YAPL for you all. 

http://paul.dunn.googlepages.com/YAPL0.4.zip

You will (MUST) install this clean - the media.lst and Config.cfg files that previous versions created will likely crash this new version. As such, you should delete them and let YAPL 0.4 re-detect your media.

New in this release is tag editing (with filename tag extraction, auto-track numbering and batch tag editing) which works on the files on your fuze - no need to work on files on your PC and copy over. Track numbering is also in, as is genre listing. 

READ THE README - especially if you’re gonna edit your tags. It’s full of important info. Really. You’ll struggle to extract tags from your filenames without it.

Oh yes, and lots of bugs fixed.

Let me know how you all get on!

D.

Message Edited by Dunny on 09-24-2009 09:02 AM

Very promising :slight_smile:

Has it been tested on wine?

@ssorgatem wrote:
Very promising :slight_smile:

Has it been tested on wine?

No, not so far - I don’t have a WINE install. However, it should work fine. I think… So long as the Vista-specific code doesn’t get confused :slight_smile:

D.

I meant to say this before in a different thread, but i really like the look of this.  I haven’t had chance to try it yet, but I will soon.

sandisk needs to hire this guy!

<- waits like a little boy on v0.5! :slight_smile:

Well, I’ve yet to get started with the new features - lots of other apps in development at the moment. As soon as I get chance, I’ll get back into YAPL. There’s a few things to do now… :slight_smile:

D.