Will not play Rhapsody channels

Thanks for the detailed reply neutron_bob

Short answer is I have it fixed now… as described below.

However, this is the weirdest issue I have ever run into with Rhapsody and DRM, and I’ve been a Rhapsody subscriber with MP3 players practically since Rhapsody first supporting MP3 players!

The Fuze+ firmware and Rhapsody client SW are both the latest versions.  I set Sansa in MTP mode instead of auto-detect.  There was a red dot on the top line of the Fuze+, and I got the expired message everytime I started the Fuze.  HOWEVER, all tracks that I had transferred to the Fuze from Rhapsody (all subscription tracks, no purchased or local MP3 files) all played fine with no errors.  All tracks played fine. 

However, NO rhapsody channels would play at all.  I did verify the *.pla files existed through  Internal Memory > Service > Rhapsody.

Also, in the Rhapsody client GUI, when I right click the Sansa fuze+, the Deauthorize link was disabled, though the Fuze did show up in my account’s Authorized Devices list.

This morning I decided to start over completely with DRM on my computer and with the Fuze+.  I followed the steps here to reset my computer DRM:  http://www.fixya.com/support/t3872615-sansa_fuze_telling_me_need_synchronize

Now everything works fine.