Where is my replacement? Will be a month in 4 days!

As the title states. Where is my fuze? It has been a month on Friday. I sent it out on June 24.

Where did you send the product to? Did you call Sandisk Tech support before you send in the product? Usually the RMA process takes around 2 to 3 weeks starting from the day you called in tech support and an RMA ticket was created. You should have an RMA number that starts with RX as reference for the replacement.

I do have the RMA number. They had told me 7-10 buisness days when I called the first time to send it in.

You can actually track the progress of the replecement process by logging in to your ebox. Or better yet call the RMA department directly at 1-800- Sandisk and select IVR option for RMA department.

i’m sorry it is 1-866-Sandisk

There is no ebox on the support page anymore.

The last email I got was it was reveived on July 6, and will be shipped in 7-10 business days which came and passed.

@mikeypizano wrote:

There is no ebox on the support page anymore.

The last email I got was it was reveived on July 6, and will be shipped in 7-10 business days which came and passed.

By my calculations, 10 business days from July 6 = Monday, July 20. That was yesterday. Do you know for a fact that it did not ship out? You probably have to allow at least a week for shipping, depending on where you live and where it is shipping from. So while I know you’re anxious to get it, I wouldn’t start jumping up & down just yet.

And I have no problem finding the ebox link on the support page here. (It’s a new page and called “Log-In” over on the right-hand side.)

I’m in the exact same situation.  It’s been over a month now that I’ve been without my fuze.  Every time I send an email it never gets any kind of response, other than the automated one.  And calling the number is useless, as the person on the other end acts like they don’t understand what’s going on, never have a decent response.  And as far as the e-box thing, this is the response I’ve received from them:

“SanDisk is in the process of moving away from eBox to a new customer solution. We are sorry for any inconvenience, we expect to complete this transition in next 2 weeks to provide you with an improved customer experience. For questions regarding the replacement please contact our RMA department at 866-726-3475 option 6 and provide your RMA number…”

Does this mean it’s going to take another 2 weeks for me to even hear something?  So, what are we suppose to do?  I have lost a lot of confidence in Sandisk because of this.  I really like my Fuze (when it was working), but if this is the kind of support we’re going to receive, I think I’m going to move to something else. 

My bad, I was assuming Friday to be 10 buisness days. I will try the nerw page, does my ebox login work?

@cereal_killer wrote:

“SanDisk is in the process of moving away from eBox to a new customer solution. We are sorry for any inconvenience, we expect to complete this transition in next 2 weeks to provide you with an improved customer experience. For questions regarding the replacement please contact our RMA department at 866-726-3475 option 6 and provide your RMA number…”

having worked in IT for quite some time i can tell you that moving a customer data system like this is quite a large job. if they will be complete in 2 weeks they are moving as fast as humonly possible i can asure you of that. if you have questions why dont you do like they say and give them a call i am sure they will be able to work something out for you. 

STILL NO INFORMATION!!!

What is going on here? I can’t log in to that support page either.

same her, i cannot log in to that support page either?

I am going to call Monday. This is getting annoying. :frowning:

Have you seen this in the Announcements board posted just 2 days ago?

Nope I haven’t sorry.

When i sent in my first one for a replacement (back in march) it took me over a month to get mine returned to me as well, and they weren’t going through any process or whatnot. I ended up having to send one or two… firm emails (which makes me laugh since they were coming from a 5’5 15 year old) and they apologized and i got it about a week later.

Sorry you guys are going through so much trouble getting it back

Drlucky,

I have tried calling, about 4 times now.  I keep getting someone whom it seems doesn’t even understand what I’m asking.  They keep telling me it’s being processed, and to try back in 48 hours to get a status update.  Then the last time, they asked me for the tracking number?  Not having one, I told him this, and he said I should have one.  I gave him the RMA number thinking this is what he’s asking for, but it wasn’t.  And that was pretty much it, never got any other information from him.  I suppose I’ll send yet another email, and hopefully get some sort of answer this time.

Do you check this in the Announcements board ?

I know they are migrating the service but this is unacceptable. I am lucky to at least have another MP3 player but seriously its taking this long? I had Toshiba replace the screen in my laptop (under warranty) in a week including shipping!

Message Edited by mikeypizano on 07-25-2009 08:26 PM

Well, called up today. Was told it was out of stock, and if I don’t get any notifications in the next few days that I can call and they will arrange a different replacement. My question now is: Is there other colors of the 8GB and what would be its replacement if not, a View?