WE NEED REVERSE ARTIST/SONG SCROLLING (A-Z - Z-A)!

I love this player but you would think that someone would have realized with an 8G memory these will hold a LOT of songs and artists,  and having to scroll from A to Z with the wheel to find them is a PAIN :angry:

Why not have a reverse scroll at least so if it is an artists or song that begins with a letter W we don’t have to scroll forever to get to it.

Either that or have a page up/down feature of some sort.

I think this is a big problem that needs priority on the next firmware.

Other then that it is PERFECT and I LOVE it! (purchased 2 of them, one for me and the wife).

It’s a known problem and there’s actually a thread about it on the announcement page:

http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/message?board.id=announcement&thread.id=27

Message Edited by SawJai on 04-23-2008 08:52 AM

this has been mentioned over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over *whap* on many threads.

Thoma-

This reminds me…

Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam!  Spam sausage and bacon, egg sausage and spam, spam spam spam spam eggs sausage and spam, spam spam spam spam spam eggs and spam…  Gotta love the Monty Python stuff!

Bob  (I love it!  I’ll have your spam!)  :smileyvery-happy:

p.s.  The e200v2 has a “rolling scroll”, and it is uber cool.  You can scroll until you drool…it saves time to roll a-z or z-a, rolling around spam spam it’s coming spam spam and I love it spam!

Message Edited by neutron_bob on 04-24-2008 08:29 PM