Urgent help, can I get this "Fuze" refurbished?

It has been nearly 10 years since I’ve had the Fuze; which was the time the Fuze came out. I have not bought a single Mp3/Mp4 player, because of how reliable it is! The battery lasts nearly the entire day, and there are barely any bugs that I had to deal with, all of which I have resolved with no problem after troubleshooting the Fuze. I absolutely love this thing, after growing up with it from 12 to 21 I really hate to let it go/ throw it away after all these years! Always loved the design as well btw, but now after the dew from my co-worker’s waterbottle dripped and seeped into my Fuze, it randomly and frequently pauses while playing a song. So I took it apart a bit at home to air dry it off, but when I put it back together the screen was all messed up, and the screw for the scroll was loose. Now I know it was 100% my fault for this, but I was wondering if I could send it in to get it refurbished? I know SanDisk discontinued the product, but maybe they have some parts laying around and could do me the favor of repairing it? I am sure this is a lot to ask, and that the dev team would probably ignore this, but it doesn’t hurt to try. 

Sorry to hear about your “old friend” having problems. Unfortunately, SanDisk does not re-furb their own products. My best advice would be to try and find a re-furb or used unit on eBay or someplace like that. The price on them is much higher now, due to their popularity and limited supply but if you really, really like the Fuze, that would be the best bet for a replacement unit.