The Fuze has no complaints

This is not a question but a statement and my first post. I gotta say that I have had my FUZE for a little over 12 months. After lots of research and not able to afford the ipods, the fuze came out tops. 2 hour train trips each way have no impact on the battery and I love the option of listening to the footy on the radio.  I find the fuze very easy to use  .. very user friendly  .. and have no difficulty in recommending it to any one. I have 600 plus songs and today after trying for a long time to get one, my slot radio card arrived and that has just put the icing on the cake.

For me the Fuze the greatest music player out

SanDisk Guru

Re: The Fuze has no complaints

Noddy wrote:

This is not a question but a statement and my first post. I gotta say that I have had my FUZE for a little over 12 months. After lots of research and not able to afford the ipods, the fuze came out tops. 2 hour train trips each way have no impact on the battery and I love the option of listening to the footy on the radio. . .

Footy?

Re: The Fuze has no complaints

Same here, Noddy.  Except for the footy.  I've had mine (silver 8GB) for what must be close to two years now, and no complaints at all.