SlotRadio samples with new firmware upgrade...where are they?

Sansa updater video stated that there would be slotRadio sample downloaded with the new firmware V02.03.33A.

What am I missing? I do not see them anywhere on my player…I spoke with support, and they are checking on it because they did not have an answer.  Any ideas kids?

It it updated. You should be able to play it with the player.

Its in some hidden* directoys.

Hidden means in this case not the normal file-system-“hidden”, so you cant see it, even if your set your pc to view hidden files.

Its a different system.

BR Robert

pjlala wrote:

Sansa updater video stated that there would be slotRadio sample downloaded with the new firmware V02.03.33A.

What am I missing? I do not see them anywhere on my player…I spoke with support, and they are checking on it because they did not have an answer.  Any ideas kids?

I take it you’ve already looked under the SlotRadio Menu icon on your player? You wouldn’t be able to see the file browsing in Explorer on your computer.

Just got an answer via email from Sansa customer help…

…“the Sansa Updater shows you the samples that you are referring to were actually online previews.You can go to http://slotradio.com and at the top, you may click on the CARDS and you may choose one GENRE and you will see 5 HANDCRAFTED PLAYLIST. It contains the songs and it’s PREVIEWS”…

Rather odd, since the Updater videio says they will be downloaded with your firmware upgrade. Hmm. did I miss something? 

Anyway, (happy ending coming up)… I did go to http://slotradio.com and previewed ALL of the  the card samples.  YUCK!  And to think I almost bought one…! Glad I took the time to investigate-I just saved myself $39.99! 

With the latest Clip+ update, if you select the SlotRadio icon, the URL displays for further information.  With headphones connected, instead of silence, you can listen to the sample tracks.  They will not display on the screen, but you can hear the sample audio.

Bob  :wink: