Sansa Players (Clip, Fuze, all) and offline listening from music streaming services (Spotify, Rdio)?

You can listen to Audible audio books on your Sansa player by supplying your personal DRM access code.

I wonder if it is similairly possible (or desirable) to listen downloaded tracks from your favorite music stremaing service such a Rdio and Spotify? You can usally download your music from those services for offline listenning to you smartphone but we know listening to music on a smartphone ■■■■■. :slight_smile:

What do you think? Would it be uselful?

Rhapsody is the only service I know of which allows this.

Rhapsody, yes. Spotify, no.

http://www.rhapsody.com/freetrial/fuze

Just use Rhapsody. I think 98% of the users here use it.  

@mikkirourke wrote:

Just use Rhapsody. I think 98% of the users here use it.  

I think your percentages are reversed. There’s one (1) person I know of here on the forums that uses Rhapsody with any regularity and likes it.

The majority of people here I believe rip their own CD’s for their digital music. A few buy from iTunes and Amazon but no, Rhapsody doesn’t enjoy a huge fan base here.

Yes, you can also add Spotify music to Sansa player. But the first thing you have to do is to download and convert Spotify songs to MP3 so that your Sansa player can recognize these Spotify files. Because all Spotify files can be used on authorized devices officially. If you don’t know how to do this, you can draw support from a Spotify Converter.