Sansa Fuze+

@marvin_martian wrote:

@jk98 wrote:

It isn’t just the time away from AC power, but having to monitor the battery life, remember to charge the battery when it is low, and leaving enough time to charge it.When it is done charging, I need to remember to disconnect the player and put it back to where I will see it and remember to take it with me when I leave.

I really don’t see why this is such a chore…I certainly don’t have any problems with it.

I have the same problem as JK98 and I am using similar stop gap solutions for the short battery life of non-replaceable battery devices. A whole new battery charging market has been built because of the charging ’ chore.’  I could say I don’t have a problem with the built-in poly battery either as I’ve spent $30 on chargers that fit into cig lighters, walls, and accept AA batteries. The lack of UL listing on the USB chargers is also no problem. I’ve only burned one fuze out so far by a bad charger. Newegg replaced both the charger and the fuze…In the mean time I used my $14 Coby 2g with a replaceable AAA battery.  I don’t have any problem with the short battery life…NOT