Sansa Fuze+

“OK, I gotta ask…shortest battery life player you have is probably a Clip+, right? So how often are you out and about, away from an AC power source, for more than the time it takes to run a Clip+ dead? I can’t believe it is very often…and if so, you do have more than one player. I just think you make way too big of a deal about battery life.”

It isn’t just the time away from AC power, but having to monitor the battery life, remember to charge the battery when it is low, and leaving enough time to charge it.When it is done charging, I need to remember to disconnect the player and put it back to where I will see it and remember to take it with me when I leave. Ideally if I could use a player that takes a AA or AAA battery, then I could leave the player in a jacket pocket, and have two small plastic bags in the pocket, one for charged batteries, and one for discharged batteries. Then perhaps once every week or two I could charge 4 batteries at a time. I could keep a stack of charged batteries on my desk, then I could swap the discharged batteries in my jacket for charged ones and charge the discharged ones at my leisure.