Administrator

Sansa Fuze+ User manual

[ Edited ]
SanDisk User

Re: Sansa Fuze+ User manual

Manual is no help if you want your audiobooks to play in the correct section. I think there needs to be a new firmware update i think that because no one can do it. (PLEASE IF YOU ARE ABLE TO PLEASE POST ON HERE) that it is a software issue and not a people issue.

SanDisk Guru

with the current firmware you will put audio book in the podcast folder and access them from podcasts in the main menu.  

SanDisk User

Thank you caption obvious. I think its idiotic that you can only place audible audiobooks (" .aa format") in the audiobooks section. THIS IS STUPID AND IDIOTIC. if they wanted to endorse audible then they should have another section (and just like certain other section you can disable it) just for audible audiobooks.

DemoBetaTester

SanDisk Guru

DemoBetaTester wrote:

Thank you caption obvious. I think its idiotic that you can only place audible audiobooks (" .aa format") in the audiobooks section. THIS IS STUPID AND IDIOTIC. if they wanted to endorse audible then they should have another section (and just like certain other section you can disable it) just for audible audiobooks.

DemoBetaTester

iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB.
Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 520

[ Edited ]

Hi !

I can't find the fuze+ manual in french...

Where can I found it please ?

Thanks

and sorry for my poor english Smiley Happy

SanDisk Guru

[ Edited ]

Mais bien sur!  C'est ici:  Fuze+ Manual En Francais.

Bob  Smiley Very Happy

SanDisk Senior User

The user manual needs more examples and sad faces at then of most paragraphs.  I took me an hour after reading the book to understand the limited nature of the new design.  Maybe the last line should say something like "this is all you can do for now... unless you are willing to pay an addional $14.95 a month." 

SanDisk Guru

Perhaps you could elaborate any specific areas that are confusing?  The latest User Guide is pretty straightforward, but as a standalone document, any "manual" can be confusing at times.

That's what this forum is for!

Please feel free to open a thread with any questions, and as a group, we can figure things out.  That's the fun part!  As a pdf document, you can even specify the page.

Bob  Smiley Very Happy

The Sansa t firmware How I download onto MP3 player