SanDisk User
tifosi

Re: Sansa Fuze General Information

Buying in the UK?

Will distributors in the UK get to sell the fuze from april as well? Only seen US distributors/resellers doing pre-orders?

Will sansa's own shop - $$$ sell & deliver to the UK?

Thanks

S

SanDisk Senior User
SansaMe

Sansa Store items only ship to Australia, Canada and New Zealand outside of US.  The Fuze should hit shelves at the major electronic retailers in EMEA mid to late April.

Go Sansa!

diogenes

Any idea when the Users Guide will be posted online?
SanDisk Professor
Apix

Manual:

www.sandisk.com/sansa

select Support, then Software & User manuals

Select the Fuze, and the manual is on the right if i recall correctly 

Having trouble with video transfer for your View? Try using the Any Video Converter (yes that's the name). It can be downloaded at www.any-video-converter.com (pick the free one) It's easy to use, just make it a .mp4
SanDisk Senior User
Tweet

Thank you!

We have been eagerly waiting for it. 

- Make it a good day! -
SanDisk Fanatic
MrSmileyFace

Updated.
----------------------------------------------------
Best Regards,
Sansa Mod. Team
vision

hey, i have the view, and have been having alot of issues with it, im thinging about trading it in for a fuse, does the fuze have the same issues that i know others have also been having with the view, and also, what are the differences between the two? i noticed that it is also $20 cheaper

JJW
JJW

sansafix wrote:
The Fuze will refresh one time on card insertion.  If its not removed it will not refresh every power cycle.

Can anyone confirm this?  I have a e250 with a 2GB card and it refreshes everytime I power cycle.  The time it takes to refresh the 2GB card is acceptable but not great, I can imagine that the time it would take to refresh a 8GB card would be inconvenient if it was done with every power cycle.  I am looking forward to getting an 8GB Fuze and if there is no repeated refresh that would be the icing on the cake.

SanDisk User
Riolist

JJW wrote:

sansafix wrote:
The Fuze will refresh one time on card insertion.  If its not removed it will not refresh every power cycle.

Can anyone confirm this?  I have a e250 with a 2GB card and it refreshes everytime I power cycle.  The time it takes to refresh the 2GB card is acceptable but not great, I can imagine that the time it would take to refresh a 8GB card would be inconvenient if it was done with every power cycle.  I am looking forward to getting an 8GB Fuze and if there is no repeated refresh that would be the icing on the cake.

Yes, it's true, no refresh unless the content is changed. Also refresh on the Fuze is much faster than on the e200 (I have both). 

chuckles951

Hi:

Its May31st and when I tried to download the video converter program from the Sandisk web site the link gets forwarded to a page that says: Hacked by Terrorist Crew.  It gets forwarded to: http://agdscorp.by.ru/yeah.htm

I hope this gets fixed soon