SanDisk Guru

Re: Sansa Fuze General Information

shenanagins1091 wrote:
I use the stock ones since I don't know what to get that cost under $15.

There's another thread here http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/message?board.id=sansafuse&thread.id=4088

Maybe you could find someting thereSmiley Happy

iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB.
Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 520

SanDisk Guru

Marvin_Martian wrote:

fuze_owner-GB wrote:

I think you will really like the HD201'.  They are about the best inexpensive headphones that I have ever heard...Smiley Happy

I wrestled with it for a couple days....get those or the 202. I read stuff on ABI, headfi, the actual Sennheiser site, Amazon, other places I don't recall atm...I tend to over-analyze things that most would make a snap decision on. It's good to hear a positive review about them Smiley Happy

I have both the 201 and the 202.  The sound very, very similar and their specs are close.  About the only major difference is that the 202 is a tad more effecient than the 201.....115 db for the 202 vs. 108 for the 201.  Since I primarily use a headphone amp when I listen, that wasn't a big concern.  I think either would suit you well...

"Before I sink into the big sleep...I want to hear the scream of the Butterfly"
DAW

I don't even want to tell you what i paid for any of my headphonesSmiley Happy  Let alone i will say my stock ones are also unwrapped.

Hi i am having a problem with my sansa fuze, downloaded music from window media player with no problem. tried playing and keep getting a error message,, "synchronize to continue your music subscription"  Does anyone know what this means

SanDisk Guru

It's probably a DRM issue. What's the source and format of the songs? If you ripped them from CD's in .wma format in Windows Media Player, you probably have the 'Copy Protect' setting checked. You need to at the very least turn this off, or more ideally re-rip them in .mp3 format which has no such issues.

Either way, you'll need to re-rip. MP3 is more universal and you can also adjust the recorded db level with MP3GAIN. You can't do this with .wma files so you end up with songs at different levels, so you're constanting adjusting the volume while you're listening to the music and also, many CD's are recorded at such high db levels there are serious distortion and clipping problems.

I bought a Sansa Fuse MP3 Player for my 11 Year old Grandson for Xmas. He needs help learning how to use it and needs a Users Manuel. Could you please tell me where I can get one. He doesn't live here , but up state, and has no one to help him up there. I would appricate it if you would help me to help him. Thanks------------firefighter1934@msn.com 
SanDisk Guru

everypath wrote:
I bought a Sansa Fuse MP3 Player for my 11 Year old Grandson for Xmas. He needs help learning how to use it and needs a Users Manuel. Could you please tell me where I can get one. He doesn't live here , but up state, and has no one to help him up there. I would appricate it if you would help me to help him. Thanks------------firefighter1934@msn.com 

Take your e-mailout of your post. This is an open site and Spammers Will get it.As for the manual Check the FAQ Page Here

Its on the top Right.

Conversion Box
Did you notice this forum has a search function? Its not impossible to figure that someone else asked your question before you did, and we have answered it(probably multiple times). Check it out! Or Check out the Knowledge Base

SanDisk Guru

The Fuze User's Guide is also available here on the forum (Fuze board > General Information post) as a .pdf file.

Just e-mail your grandson the link and he should be able to pull it up & read it or save it to his computer for future reference. Smiley Happy

I need some help, my Fuse is not read buy my Dell Desktop, the computer is only 11/2 yrs old it reads all my other USB hardware, helpSmiley Wink
SanDisk Guru

It all comes to those that look . . .

What to do if your Sansa Won't Connect to the Computer ! ! ! !

Fuze FAQ's (Please read before posting)

And if all else fails, there's also a Search box on every page of this forum. Smiley Wink