Sansa Fuze Firmware Update

Hello, I am new this forum.

This forum has been a great support resource for me for all things Fuze - thanks everyone :smileyvery-happy:

I just wanted to confirm that after updating my version 2 Fuze (Silver 8GB w/ 16GB microsd card) to the 02.02.28 firmware

that the replay gain anomaly (white screen when trying to invoke / set the replay-gain function) has occured. I have rolled back the

firmware on this unit to the 02.02.26 version and the Fuze does not lock-up (white screen) when the replay-gain function is invoked.

I also own a version 1 Fuze (Black 8GB w/ 16GB microsd card) and did update to the 01.02.28 version of the firmware and have not

experienced the replay gain anomaly, or any issues as I far as I can tell, as I have with the version 2 Fuze. From my small sample size (1 Fuze of each verison), it appears that the replay-gain anomaly is releated to the 02.02.28 firmware and not the 01.02.28 release.

I really like the replay-gain feature that SanDisk released in the x.02.26 firmware and would hope that SanDisk corrects the bug

in the 02.02.28 version of the firmware ASAP with a patch release for owners of the version 2 Fuze. I know it has been six months

between major firmware releases for these products :wink: and we can only hope that the Customer Support and Sustaining Engineering

teams at SanDisk treat this issue with high priority.