Sansa Fuze Firmware Update 01.02.31 & 02.03.33

In general, I’m very please with my Fuze. It gets an “A” for the GUI (and I’m supper picky)…

However, there are a few slight rough edges. Below is my request (That I hope a fw engineer will read):

1.  Battery meter dose not match remaining usage available. Nearly immediately, the battery show slightly discharged after some slight use. After 6-8 Hours of use, it shows its at least half discharged. Even though, I can use it the next day (8Hrs) without charging it. By then it shows 3/8-1/4 full? During charging, it dose not indicate how much its charged, or time remaining to complete. More info please. I would like to know how many, mA rate its charging at, and the Voltage, etc (maybe a tech screen, hidden in the INFO screen. Knowing that there are low-rate USB chargers verse the 500mA type.  If its charging at 250mA or even 100mA, this tell you to use another source to charge it from, for example.

1. EQ function, could be better. I’d like db and more level control. More bass please, seems a litte light to me. More frequency ranges and 16db verse the 12(db) we have now.

2. Sound recording info. It would be nice if the V meter (tap select while playing music) worked during recording to let you know it working. Or even more info could be indicated showing the frequency ranges of the sounds that are recording.

This is what come up for me at the moment…

Hardware wise (for later products):

Use a harder front cover, as I have noticed that rubbing in my pocket, has slightly scratch the screen (I was thinking of trying some of my, “Mothers, Headlight cleaner polish”…

Hawkeye