Sansa Fuze Firmware Update 01.02.31 & 02.03.33

I have been using the new firmware for awhile now on a V1 Fuze without any issues… I just uploaded Pink Floyd “The Wall”  it played fine except for the normal end of song  glitches because I didn’t edit them.  This CD runs all the music together and the fuze wants to put a pause or space in between the songs, at least it sounds like that to me. But like i said in my last post I use Mpgs at rate of 192  and so far no issues…  Keep me posted as to what you find…As I just today loaded it into my other units!!  George 

@saxmaster765 wrote:
This firmware is much worse than the previous.  It has frozen so many times on me, and and it’s very glitchy.  For example, today, I was listening to a Pink Floyd song, and when I tried to pause it, it wouldn’t.  I hit pause, it paused for a very brief moment, then kept on going.  It’s frozen up on me, and (I’m not sure it’s because of the firmware or not) but around 1:00 after just turning it on and back off (I had no earphones), it was a little less than half full, but around three (and I have not touched it since then), it was completely dead.  It turned on, but the battery level was at absolutely nothing but a sliver about, oh, a pixel wide, of red.  Does this happen to anyone else?
Message Edited by saxmaster765 on 02-19-2010 03:24 PM