Sansa Fuze 4GB black/ Video Converter problems

For christmas i got a 4Gb black Sansa Fuze, I downloaded the Sansa Media Converter, Moyea Youtube Downloader, Sansa Updater, Any Video Converter(trial version) and K-lite codec pack. I have been trying to get videos onto my Sansa Fuze but when i try to add a video to the converter it says something like tthis so i could use some help!

" The video could not be added to your library because the Sansa Video COnverter doesn’t support the file you are trying to add, or the file is currupted."

I have tried all types of formats like (AVI, WMA, Etc) to get the converter to read and i have also tried (Mpeg-4, Ogg) and still nothing worked, could it be the wrong codec still? or maybe is it my converter(Sansa) messed up in the download?

jamesgrim17 wrote:

For christmas i got a 4Gb black Sansa Fuze, I downloaded the Sansa Media Converter, Moyea Youtube Downloader, Sansa Updater, Any Video Converter(trial version) and K-lite codec pack. I have been trying to get videos onto my Sansa Fuze but when i try to add a video to the converter it says something like tthis so i could use some help!

" The video could not be added to your library because the Sansa Video COnverter doesn’t support the file you are trying to add, or the file is currupted."

I have tried all types of formats like (AVI, WMA, Etc) to get the converter to read and i have also tried (Mpeg-4, Ogg) and still nothing worked, could it be the wrong codec still? or maybe is it my converter(Sansa) messed up in the download?

It’s not working because videos are not supported by black Sansa Fuzes.

Nahhh! I’m just messin’ with 'ya, but I always get a chuckle whenever I see that a poster has to tell us what color their player is. As if it truly makes a difference, or is relevant to the problem they’re experiencing, or that a different diagosis or remedy would be dependent upon the outside casing color. Probably 60% (or more) of all 1st posts by new members include this vital information in the first sentence. :smileyvery-happy:

Now, to get to your issue . . . have you tried Video4Fuze or FuzeVidz?

It’s not working because the hardware is not included in black Sansa Fuzes to support video.

Nahhh! I’m just messin’ with 'ya, but I always get a chuckle whenever I see that a poster has to tell us what color their player is. As if it truly makes a difference, or is relevant to the problem they’re experiencing, or that a different diagosis or remedy would be dependent upon the outside casing color. Probably 60% (or more) of all 1st posts by new members include this vital information in the first sentence. :smileyvery-happy:

Now, to get to your issue . . . have you tried Video4Fuze or FuzeVidz?

Nope but i’m about to :slight_smile:

The Video4Fuze worked great! thanks alot! the only problem that happened was the screen turned white and the Fuze froze up but a reset worked fine and it’s back to normal so it’s all good now.

Good stuff! Just goes to show, there’s more than 1 way to skin the proverbial cat. :wink:

After days of screwing around trying to get video into my Fuze I came across this forum and tried video4fuze and bingo!!! Problem resolved…thanks very much for this prog.

The trouble to me about video converter is about how to convert iTunes M4V videos to MP4 format. If you are crazy iTunes fan like me, you may have known all iTunes videos are combined with fairplay DRM protection, it can be played on Apple devices only. Now with using DRM removal software like M4V Converter for Mac to crack DRM protection and convert videos from M4V to MPG, MOV, FLV, AVI, MP3, M4V, etc with all audio tracks, subtitles without hampering the quality at faster speed. Maybe you can catch more info on here. Wish this tip is helpful to you.