Sansa Fuze 01.01.15 Latest Firmware Download

I got my Fuze yesterday. Thank you very much for continuing to support the Fuze and adding features. I especially like the Ogg Vorbis and FLAC format support, it works flawlessly :):), actually this was a key feature for me and without it I wouldn’t have bought the Fuze so willingly.

One thing that annoyed me was that the Fuze crashed sometimes. Then it needs to be reset to work again.
Sometimes while in the middle of a song. Two times at the end of two songs, but this might be because i converted them from yourube videos to Ogg files with VLC and VLC might have messed something up.

However, the most ridiculous crash was when no music or radio was playing at all! It happened when I choose light blue as background colour, then choose dark blue and the screen simply froze :D:D:D. Fascinating that this task can overwhelm the player :D. Maybe I was just scrolling to fast for it to compute. However, this is only an minor annoyance, as reset works always. Maybe you could employ people as product tester who click and scroll as fast as possible ;).

And i second the German Translation bug. In empty menus it shows in brackets “Leeg” . This should be “Leer” :).

Greetings from Germany
Melchior.

Message Edited by melchior on 10-23-2008 08:39 PM

Message Edited by melchior on 10-23-2008 08:40 PM