Sansa Fuse says to free 90 MB

Somebody help!  My Sansa Fuse keeps telling me that there’s not enough space for music DB and to free up 90 MB, then it automatically shuts off.  I can’t format it or do anything with it because it shuts off immediately after I get that message.  Also, when I go into WMP to try and delete some of the songs, they don’t show up anywhere.  I don’t know what else to do.  If anybody else has had this problem and knows how to resolve it, I would greatly appreciate the help.  Thank you very much.

I am also having the same problem.  It started this morning.  I was syncing songs yesterday and when I disconnected from the computer this morning I got the same message you go.  Someone please help with this if you have a solution

Not just for the Fuze but for anything computer related: Type the error message into the Search box (of the forum or Google).

And you will find stuff like this.

If that doesn’t work, type free 90 MB into the search box up there on the left and find the many other times a solution to this has been offered. 

Black-Rectangle wrote:

Not just for the Fuze but for anything computer related: Type the error message into the Search box (of the forum or Google).

And you will find stuff like this.

If that doesn’t work, type free 90 MB into the search box up there on the left and find the many other times a solution to this has been offered. 

But that’s too hard, BR!