Rockbox for the Fuze V1 "Unstable" release

@esaratoga wrote:

@tapeworm wrote:

@paleskin wrote:
Up until now, the rockbox firmware never displayed any of my album arts in the while playing screen, while in the OF, they were displayed, is this a known bug ?

Up until recent versions, Rockbox did not support the .jpg image format for album art. There was a .jpg viewer, and you could look at your art manually (or other photos), but your album art had to be in .bmp format for it to display in the WPS (While Playing Screen).

Subsequent advancements in the Rockbox code has added .jpg support.

jpeg support predates stable decoding on the Fuze, so if hes able to listen to audio for more then a couple seconds hes definitely running a build with jpeg.

Up until now, I only use media monkey to arrange my music and to transferring to sansa fuze, I guess the rockbox handle album art in different ways than the OF, I’ll check the manual again

Update : my mistake, all of my album arts are embedded in the tags, and rockbox doesn’t support it, to copy all the cover.jpg from each folder in hundreds of folders to fuze will take a long long long time, I guess I’ll past then, thanks

Message Edited by paleskin on 12-09-2009 02:58 PM

Message Edited by paleskin on 12-09-2009 03:00 PM