Rockbox for Fuze v2?

Is it possible do download Rockbox for fuze v2/ Ive seen videos of rockbox running and I think it looks cool. If its possible can someone give me instructions… simple instructions since i’m not a huge techie and can get overwhelmed with technology sometimes lol. Thanks for any help

If you’re not that big of a techie, then you may want to wait a while until it is stable so it will be easy to install.

You will probably want to check out their website for all the information.

@emmanueldidier wrote:
Is it possible do download Rockbox for fuze v2/ Ive seen videos of rockbox running and I think it looks cool. If its possible can someone give me instructions… simple instructions since i’m not a huge techie and can get overwhelmed with technology sometimes lol. Thanks for any help

I’m sure when Rockbox for Fuze v2 is ready for the general users there would be many postings here, in this forum. At the moment it looks like there is a problem with write function, it doesn’t work, so you can’t keep your options till the next reset of the Fuze. I suspect there is certain unwillingness on the part of the Fuze makers to share  technological specifications with the Rockbox developers - the SanDisk/Arm CPU makers feel vulnerable as Rockbox is superior to the official OS and really ROCKS!

emmanueldidier wrote:

You may want to just stick with the OF (Original Firmware) then. If you can’t handle the installtion instructions w/o them being dumbed-down for you, then your head will literally explode when you get into all the options, settings, features, etc. that Rockbox offers.

Here’s a little preview . . . the RockBox User’s Manual that explains the installation process plus all the settings & options is only 205 pages long!

emmanueldidier wrote:

You may want to just stick with the OF (Original Firmware) then. If you can’t handle the installtion instructions w/o them being dumbed-down for you, then your head will literally explode when you get into all the options, settings, features, etc. that Rockbox offers.

Here’s a little preview . . . the RockBox User’s Manual that explains the installation process plus all the settings & options is only 205 pages long! :dizzy_face:

Message Edited by TomJensen on 05-03-2010 05:41 PM

TomJensen wrote:

IN GOD WE TRUST!

What’s the rest of that quote? Oh yeah . . . ALL OTHER PAY CASH!

:smileyvery-happy: