Playing slotRadio card on Fuze +

I purchased the 8GB Fuze+ and the 80s and 90s slotRadio card Weds night.  I updated the firmware on the Fuze+ right away.  Today (Friday) when I try to play the slotRadio card I get the error message “File system error!Please format the uSD Card to FAT32!”.  Has anyone else had this issue and if so can you tell me what to do to resolve it.

Thanks

one of two things could be going wrong here. 

1. the FAT of the card is corrupt. if this is the case formatting will resolve the issue. here is a link for formatting. dont worry formatting will not erase the songs on the card as they are in a hidden partition.

2. the card is bad and will need to be replaced under warranty. if this is the case you should contact sandisk support. 

@drlucky wrote:

one of two things could be going wrong here. 

1. the FAT of the card is corrupt. if this is the case formatting will resolve the issue. here is a link for formatting. dont worry formatting will not erase the songs on the card as they are in a hidden partition.

2. the card is bad and will need to be replaced under warranty. if this is the case you should contact sandisk support.  

Or since you just purchased it a couple of days ago, take the card back to the store for an exchange.

Definitely, formatting the available user data area (partition) of the card won’t hurt, as drlucky suggests.  I would try that first, as it only takes a moment to try. 

Bob  :stuck_out_tongue: