No Bookmarking & Folderview...I'm a SAD Panda

@marvin_martian wrote:

Yes, but this would only take a few minutes. If the Fuze+ was in MSC mode, you could access your chillout folder with MP3Tag and change the genre of everything in that folder in one fell swoop, to “chillout”, without it changing on your original files on your computer. You could then repeat the process with your 80’s dance folder. Not that difficult at all.

While I do agree with you that folder support should be in the player, you are really getting a little bit too stressed out over it.:wink:

I’m sorry but NO.

I *properly* tagged my files (with mp3tag, by the way), I do use MSC (I hate applications “managing” my players) and will NOT change the PROPER tagging information just because some stupid chimp can’t design and implement proper usabiluity that a mentally challenged flea could grasp.

And actually, this ain’t stressed.  This is my normal modus operandi.  Stressed is an entirely different animal.  I just don’t suffer fools or foolishness gladly (I’m an IT Security analyst by profession and in this biz, examples of that are legion).  When things are executed with intelligence, I am ther soul of sweetness and light. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :wink:

Sandisk just desperately needs to get a clue.