My Sansa Fuze won't turn on, even when connected to the computer

mine wont turn on either. i have a sansa fuze 4gig. i connected it to my ps3 to put some music in the ps3 (ive done this countless times before). the sansa froze on the “Sansa” screen. i held the power switch for 15 seconds to turn it off, which worked, but now it wont turn back on.

when i first connected it to a computer, it said that the device is not recognized. a bit after, the message said that it was recognized needs to be reformatted. now its giving me a message saying “One of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it. For assistance in solving this problem,  click this message.”

holding the switch for 15-30 seconds has not worked. the computer im using is the same one ive been using to put music onto the fuze. right now, im leaving it connected to see if it just needs a charge.

EDIT:  huh. i was just repeatedly flipping the on switch and it turned on. it even remembered the song it was on when i last turned it off. the battery level was a little under half. i turned it off to see if it would turn back on and it doesnt.

EDIT 2:  the computer is asking me to reformat the fuze again. clicking the ok button reveals a window. it tells me that the capacity for the device is 4.03 MB. file system is FAT (Default). Allocation Unit Size: 1024 bytes.

EDIT 3:  tried it again in the morning, its working now. the computer recognizes it and i can go into it. its even turning on and showing the charging screen again. it just fixed itself lol

EDIT 4:  im just kidding lol. it doesnt work again.