Manual bookmarks

Is there any chance of multiple manual bookmarks?

Thank you

caba 

Sansafix,

I am considering purchasing a Sansa fuze, however I wanted to knowif there are bookmarks or smething similar…

thanks 

The Fuze has automatic bookmarking in audiobooks, podcasts, and video files. It remembers where you left off in each file, and offers the option to resume playback either from the beginning, or at the current position.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

N-B, you are referring to resuming which I think is different from bookmarking. If a tickler (bookmark) is placed on a certain section of a mp3 file, you can always go back to that point regardless where you are, even if you are playing a different file. Multiple bookmarks would be heavenly!!

Noki 

What would be really nice is to have the option to pick up where you left off in a playlist. If you’re in the middle of a big playlist and want to hear one song that isn’t in the list…well you have to go find where you were when you left off.

MPEG-2 TS, is also a popular format specially for some camcorder which can’t be supported by common players. The MPEG-2 TS Converter is an excellentto convert MPEG-2 TS format files. The TS Converter can convert .ts files to mpeg2, convert .ts to avi, wmv, wma, mpg, convert .ts to mp3, mp4 and other common formats respectivly for iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP and other digital players with perfect quality and fast conversion speed.Video_TS Converter is a TS File Converter which can convert the files in Video_TS folder and extract audio from .ts files. The TS Video File Converter supports converting .m2ts, .mts, .mkv, .flv, .mp4 and other supported files.

Since this post has nothing to do with the original topic and you have posted the same message in multiple boards I will take it for spam. Take some time to read our forum rules and guidelines.

Forum Admin

slotmonsta

Message Edited by slotmonsta on 12-03-2008 09:20 AM

Message Edited by slotmonsta on 12-03-2008 09:23 AM

Bob, You suggested the Fuze has a bookmark feature for audiobooks. I can’t seem to transfer books with Overdrive Media Console to the audiobooks directory or find a bookmarking method.  I’m pretty new at this.  Any help would be appreciated

The “bookmark” of the Fuze is a basic one, but it’s quite convenient.  Currently, files marked as audiobook or podcast in the ID3 Genre field will have an automatic bookmark placed as you navigate away from the file, or when you decide to listen to music or the radio, for example.

When you go back to the book / podcast, the Fuze will give a pop-up window with the option, “resume from beginning” or “from current position”.

Audible books have the same functionality.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

@sly5523 wrote:

Bob, You suggested the Fuze has a bookmark feature for audiobooks. I can’t seem to transfer books with Overdrive Media Console to the audiobooks directory or find a bookmarking method.  I’m pretty new at this.  Any help would be appreciated

In OverDrive app

• “Transfer”

• “Next”

• “Advanced Options…”

• Edit the first few characters in “Player folder” from "\Music" to "\Audiobooks"

Now you’ll get the proper resume function that neutron_bob talked about.

Maybe also you can drag-and-drop the audiobook that’s already been mistakenly placed in \Music to \Audiobooks using Windows Explorer, but I haven’t tried that–not sure whether the DRM gets properly handled on such a move. 

Appreciate your help.

Thank you for your help.