Looking for Sansa Fuze Headphones

Hi, I love the headphones that came with Sansa Fuze. They have good sound quality and fit very comfortably. After 4 years of use, my headphones recently broke, and I can only hear through one of the buds. I have been looking to replace them, but so far I have had no luck. I was wondering if anyone had an idea as to how to obtain a pair. Thanks :slight_smile: These are the ones I am looking for http://www.pcmag.com/slideshow_viewer/0,3253,l=225432&a=225358&po=5,00.asp?p=n

These are inexpensive OEM earphones contracted by SanDisk to another manufacturer for production and included with their players.

These are inexpensive OEM earphones contracted for production to another manufacturer by SanDisk to be included with their players. They are not sold separately, nor is the manufacturer even known so that one can buy directly.

Sorry, but there is a literal plethora of other earphones out there (in all price ranges) to choose a replacement set from. There are several reviews and discussions on a lot of them over at the ABI forum.

Quick question about this. Would it be financially practical to just purchase a new one?

@austingrd wrote:
Quick question about this. Would it be financially practical to just purchase a new one?

Buy another player (IF you can find one) for $60 -$100 just to get a another pair of earphones worth $1-$2?

What you YOU think?

:confounded:

You can get extra sets of Sansa earphones, brand new, from this highly rated seller on ebay:

Sansa earbuds on ebay from reliable seller

Great, just what I was looking for too! :smiley:

Thanks!

I have just purchased some new genuine Sansa headphones from Amazon UK but there are only nine left so be quick

Sansa earphones can be found on ebay, just search for something like “genuine sansa earphones”