Just did the firmware up date and have a question

HEY,

OK just had another issue… I found that after I upgraded the firmware the player runs fine Except for one important thing…  When I install her loaded 16GB Sandisk card the player freezes or just wont play the songs on the card…  The fuze See’s the card if I look in settings and info the card and all songs are counted there…  What sould I try now!!  Thanks!! George

Just thought I would edit this last one… If I leave it long enough well after it refreshes it’s data base when I install the card the refreshing media goes away and the unit is frozen I had found if I leave it long enough say 10mins it will free up…  or if I pull out the card it will free right up…  So I don’t know…  I removed the ex micro sdhc 16gb card before I updated the firmware… then unplugged it from the computer it turned off. I then turned it on and it said upgrade in progress then I selected my language and location…  done… I turned unit back off install the 16gb Sandisk card turned unit back on yes it said refreshing Media when that cleared it was frozen and like I said before if I leave it long enough it will free up… But this cant be right…  this card worked floor-less before the up grade and I will down grade if I have to my only worry is the song limit of earlier firmware… Any suggestions???  George