Just bought an 8GB Fuze

So far I love the build quality of this player.  It is much better than the View.  I have a 2GB Clip and it has been the best player I have ever had so I hope this Fuze can hold up.  One thing I did notice is that the screen on my new Fuze it tilted a little.  Has anyone else ran into this.  I know it is a problem on the Nano’s but I would waste my money on any Apple products anyway.

Message Edited by mayes213 on 04-02-2008 01:06 PM

Probably just a minor manufacturing defect. If it bugs you enough, just exchange it for another since it’s not something that can be fixed on your own.

Yeah it doesn’t bother me that much.  It’s better than most players at least so I’m happy!

I just started playing around with this Fuze and I have to say that I am really loving it!  It is so much nicer than the View I had before.  The build quality is still surprising me.

I thought I wanted a black Fuze but the silver is much nicer in person.  I looks to be the same color as the silver PSP.

I like the look of the silver too, my only hesitation is I just wonder about fingerprints showing on that faceplate in the long run (from different oils or whatever you have on your fingers you can’t see etc.)

Message Edited by czowns on 04-02-2008 01:52 PM