Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Shelke
Accepted Solution

It won't play my music

I put music on my Fuze and then when I play the music it doesn't even get one second in it just skips to the next song, and it says that the song is 00:00 long.

Help!

SanDisk Guru
Tapeworm

Re: It won't play my music

You're going to have to give us more to go on. All I can guess at this point is that the files you put on are not a supported format. What are they? MP3, WMA, FLAC, OGG?

SanDisk Guru
Black-Rectangle

If they are iTunes files--.m4a or .aac--they are not going to play on the Fuze. You need to convert them to .mp3.You can do that in iTunes.

If they were mp3 converted by MAC OSX your album folder will have both the songs and some finder files--0kb files with names like 01._track1.mp3.  There's nothing to play in those files--they are just bookmarks.

SanDisk Professor
Jamieson

If you get 01._track1.mp3 files, follow this step

http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5227/

Shelke

They are mp3 files.

SanDisk Guru
Black-Rectangle

What size are they?

SanDisk Guru
Tapeworm

Are they .mp3 files you ripped from CD's or did you download them from somewhere? From a legitimate/legal site, or from a P2P site? Have you run ChkDsk on them to look for corruption?

Tip: If you tell us anything and everything you can about the problem off the bat, we wouldn't have to play 20 questions back & forth. It's been 2 weeks since you posted your original question/problem. How soon do you want to get it fixed? :smileywink:

joeulmanok

Then the encoding format of MP3 files has an error or it was corrupted
It has happened to me before

no
Shelke

I downloaded them from a site

usually it works, but recently my mp3 player has been acting funny doing this problem so I reformatted it and I thought it was doing fine (for about two weeks) then I added some music and it started acting funny again

Shelke

All sorts of sizes, one is seven minutes another is one minute