Is it a good idea to put rockbox on your 8 gigabyte fuze??

I’ve been using Rockbox on my 8GB V2 Fuze for a few months and I’m completely satisfied with it, no complaints.  If you can install it then you’ll probably love it.  If following the Rockbox wiki on using svn and building the bootloader and rockbox itself is beyond you then you’ll do better to wait for a stable Rockbox release complete with easy installer GUI.  Whether Rockbox offers you any advantage depends on what you want and how you’d like to use your Fuze.  Personally I regularly listen to audiobooks and I appreciate the superior resume and bookmarking facilities Rockbox offers me, and I have enough albums that are intended to be played back gaplessly that that is also a feature which makes a real difference. I had got a little fed up with obtrusive gaps in what should have been seamless uninterrupted playback.  I also find Rockbox better for video playback because I can now do my video encodes with a simple script and batch convert without having the player connected and unuseable.  Another big advantage for me is that Rockbox can use a simple directory hierarchy instead of a database so adding or removing new tracks/directories/videos no longer comes with the penalty of a very slow database scan.  I have a 16GB card in my Fuze, thousands of files, and the original firmware had got to be an annoyance.  Having said all that the original Sansa firmware is pretty good and if it does everything you need then why change?