divadasia10

I think I broke my MP3 Player

Okay, so here is the story, I BROKE IT, I BROKE IT, I BROKE IT, I KNOW I DID!!!! Please tell me one thing...

Okay, so I was listening to it while I was cleaning and the bathroom and it was perfectly fine, I cant recall if the battery was low or not, but I walked out to put the Simple Green back under the sink. Then I got back into the bathroom and it was turned off completly, I tried to turn it back on but it didn't. I dont know why, but, some how I just didn't care, I thought, "oh well, I'll just fix it later," Its a little to late for that!!! And then I tossed it onto the bed and I finished the bathroom. Then I brought it into my room and I was going to try on my outfit for the next day and I always listen to music. Then it wouldn't turn on so I thought it was dead, so I charged it all night, and you know how the screen will say CONNECTING with the triangular circle on the screen, well that wasn't on there when I unplugged it or before I unplugged it!!!! Then I tried hooking it up to my moms computer and it STILL wasnt showing any action!! I got this 3 months ago and now its broke. If you have any idea on what its doing please help me so that I can listen to it and stop worrying. I do not have the reciept or the instruction manual any more. It was a gift so, ofcourse I am not going to ask for the resiept. Please contact me with an answer, I need it by Friday. Thank you very much for your help.:womansad:

-XOXO Dasia Noelle....... And to all you perverts out there that want to seduce me and stuff, I didn't put my last name on there so....HA!!!!! Oh and by the way there are probably a million Dasia Noelle's in the world, I just happen to be one of them!
SanDisk Guru
gwk1967

Re: I think I broke my MP3 Player

A reset might get it going again. Slide the power switch up and hold it there for 15-20 seconds. Release the switch, and then try turning it on again.
divadasia10

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I AM SOOO HAPPY!! HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?!?! I AM SO EXCITED, YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!*SCREAMS OUT LOUD* ROCK ON!!!
-XOXO Dasia Noelle....... And to all you perverts out there that want to seduce me and stuff, I didn't put my last name on there so....HA!!!!! Oh and by the way there are probably a million Dasia Noelle's in the world, I just happen to be one of them!
SanDisk Fanatic
tenzip

Wow.  Just . . . wow.

DAPs: Fuze 8GB+16GB for office, Meizu miniPlayer 4GB for the car, Clip 8GB for walking around.
Headphones:: Sleek Audio SA-6 (treble ++), Koss KSC75 modded, Grado SR-80i, Grado-225.
SanDisk Senior User
Corilof

My eyes... they burn!
SanDisk Guru
Conversionbox

Corilof wrote:
My eyes... they burn!

How do you make a font that big? I had to zoom out on my browser to see it all.

Conversion Box
Did you notice this forum has a search function? Its not impossible to figure that someone else asked your question before you did, and we have answered it(probably multiple times). Check it out! Or Check out the Knowledge Base

sungodess1623

Thank you so much for this.. I had the same problems with my MP3 player as she did and you helped me out. I am glad that I do not have to go out and buy another one because I just bought this one a couple months ago.