I think I broke my MP3 Player

Okay, so here is the story, I BROKE IT, I BROKE IT, I BROKE IT, I KNOW I DID!!! Please tell me one thing…

Okay, so I was listening to it while I was cleaning and the bathroom and it was perfectly fine, I cant recall if the battery was low or not, but I walked out to put the Simple Green back under the sink. Then I got back into the bathroom and it was turned off completly, I tried to turn it back on but it didn’t. I dont know why, but, some how I just didn’t care, I thought, “oh well, I’ll just fix it later,” Its a little to late for that!!! And then I tossed it onto the bed and I finished the bathroom. Then I brought it into my room and I was going to try on my outfit for the next day and I always listen to music. Then it wouldn’t turn on so I thought it was dead, so I charged it all night, and you know how the screen will say CONNECTING with the triangular circle on the screen, well that wasn’t on there when I unplugged it or before I unplugged it!!! Then I tried hooking it up to my moms computer and it STILL wasnt showing any action!! I got this 3 months ago and now its broke. If you have any idea on what its doing please help me so that I can listen to it and stop worrying. I do not have the reciept or the instruction manual any more. It was a gift so, ofcourse I am not going to ask for the resiept. Please contact me with an answer, I need it by Friday. Thank you very much for your help.:womansad:

A reset might get it going again. Slide the power switch up and hold it there for 15-20 seconds. Release the switch, and then try turning it on again.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I AM SOOO HAPPY!! HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT!!! I AM SO EXCITED, YOU ARE AMAZING!!!SCREAMS OUT LOUD ROCK ON!!!

Wow.  Just . . . wow.

My eyes… they burn!

@corilof wrote:
My eyes… they burn!

How do you make a font that big? I had to zoom out on my browser to see it all.

Thank you so much for this… I had the same problems with my MP3 player as she did and you helped me out. I am glad that I do not have to go out and buy another one because I just bought this one a couple months ago.