Giving Up On The Fuze

I am posting this to let SanDisk know that I am giving up on the Fuze that I have. The blank white screen stays no matter what I do. Having read through all the posts concerning white screens I have given up hope for the little player. I have a few Clips which still work after all this time, but the Fuze is a subpar product.

SanDisk Guru

Re: Giving Up On The Fuze

The Fuze was an excellent product, except that the wheel might start sticking from time to time, however that was not hard to remedy. These players don't last forever though. If you got over 5 good years of use from your Fuze, then you did very well. The average lifespan of an mp3 player under $100 is probably somewhere around 30 months.

Yeah, me too... The ribbon cable thingy that connects the wheel to the plalyer got bent and broke, which renders the sansa fuze useless. 

I now have to bear with a dirt cheap player (that still gets the job done) but I miss my dear sansa fuze :/

Get a new cable insure some out there has used or new cables you may be able to still order it from Sansa they still sell their headphones I think

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

@Junkeagle -

KoshkaKot is referring to the internal ribbon cable to the dispoaly screen, not head/earphone cables. the only way to acquire one is to buy  DOA unit from eBay, etc. and slavage one. But the miniscule size and hair-thin wires make it a daunting task to change them; they are not meant to be replaced.