Fuzze navigation wheel doesn't work

My navigation wheel stopped working so I can’t change audio or navigate menus. Pressing the four corners works just not the circular part of the wheel. The device is a couple of years old I guess. I tried resetting to factory setting to no effect.

It’s probably got gunk or schmutz on the contacts behind the wheel. You can try spraying it under the wheel with a non-conductive electrical contact cleaner easily found at Radio Shack or other electronics store.

Resetting factory settings will do nothing but reset your personal preference settings like FM presets, Backlight brightness and time-off, Music options, etc.

It’s probably got gunk or schmutz (like pocket lint or dust) on the contacts behind the wheel. You can try spraying it under the wheel with canned compressed air or a non-conductive electrical contact cleaner easily found at Radio Shack or other electronics store.

Resetting factory settings will do nothing but reset your personal preference settings like FM presets, Backlight brightness and time-off, Music options, etc.

Thanks, compressed air did the trick.