Fuze+ Video Requirements

Is there any converter or app or whatever that allows me to set even arbitrary bookmarks for videos? “Resume playing” even when it works, is not the same thing as a bookmark. And it seems like the fuze+ cannot “remember” more than one video resume-play point even if it works. I end up holding down the fast-forward touch-point and watching the vid speeded up for a long time to get to where I left off.

It’s such a pain that I’d be glad to set up longer videoswith “bookmarks” every ten minutes or so prior to loading on the fuze+, just to avoid the frustration of fast forwarding every time. Is there a way to do that without breaking up the video into chunks? (I searched the board archives but found no mention of video bookmarking for the current firmware.)

For those interested in easy-to-use video converters:  I use Video4Fuze and have been almost aklways happy with the outcome. I can use DVDVideoSoft (freeware) to play youtube videos or convert other file formats, and the Internet Archive has a huge trove of public domain videos and movies in OGG and AVI formats. Here is a good place to start: http://archive.org/details/feature_films

Notes to Sansa: “Resume playing” is no good when you (a) use the sleep function; and (b) fall asleep for book, podcast, or video, before the exact moment the timer shuts off.