Re: Fuze+ Reviews

By the way, do you have a problem with continuous voice recording like the other owners of this player?

AnythingButIpod review

maybe you are interested in this review...

My Review: A great player lacking FLAC support. In any usable way, shape, or form. So, correct that and it might meet my needs.

OK.Want to share the pictures of newly opened fuze+

http://postimage.org/gallery/8k8u6wxxk/f4d332d1/

SanDisk User

My review: 

Completely acceptable as an iPod Touch replacement.  Get a low capacity model and enjoy.

Completely unusable for any music collecton over 20 Gig... a 16 Gig model with a 32 SD card is a pipe dream unless you have 30 gig of pictures.   The firmware is simply not ready for the capacities at which these devices are reated.

SanDisk User

Where are the reviews?These are'nt reviews.

Bryan88 wrote:

Where are the reviews?These are'nt reviews.

Anythingbutipod has a great official review here.

A snip of its conclusion:

Andreas Ødegård wrote:

The Fuze+ is not an easy player to judge objectively. On one hand, the design is good, possible storage capacity is excellent, menus are very nice looking and there are plenty of features for such a player. On the other hand. the controls are so beyond bad that it makes me want to cry.

New to the forum, but I just wanted to add my comments on the Sansa mp3 player. I recently bought the 8gb white model with a 16gb sdhc card. My previous mp3 player was the Sony NWZ-A845 which is beautiful, but totally crippled by the EU Volume limit.

Anyway onto the Sansa Fuze+ with lastest firmware (02.38.06). In my opinion the sound is more than equal to the Sony with a nice wide soundstage. The screen is vibrant and the menu system is fine. The touch pad is responsive, perhaps a tab over responsive, but on this issue my cell phone is touch, so I'm quite used to this by now. The size is good, weight feels right too.

I really like this player — it's neat. So I'm very pleased with it so far. I can finally enjoy, and hear my music without a volume cap.

SanDisk Guru

avanze wrote:

I really like this player — it's neat. So I'm very pleased with it so far. I can finally enjoy, and hear my music without a volume cap.

As long as you don't set it to Europe as the region, otherwise it will be subject to that volume restriction as well.

Welcome to the forum! I'm glad that you like your new Fuze+

Tapeworm wrote:

As long as you don't set it to Europe as the region, otherwise it will be subject to that volume restriction as well.

Welcome to the forum! I'm glad that you like your new Fuze+

Thanks Tapeworm. 

Yes, I believe this little sansa fuze and I will live happily together. Smiley Happy