Fuze Remote Control?

Sorry if I say something stupid, but does it exist a Remote for the Fuze, as the ones for the iPod? Thank you very much :smiley:

No, there’s no remote control.

Yes there is…

SanDisk offers a dock that will work for the Fuze, and it includes a simple remote control.

When I say “simple”, I mean there are only six buttons:

Power

Play/Pause

Fast forward/Skip Forward

Reverse/Skip Backward

Volume Up

Volume Down.

The remote will only work when the Fuze is in the dock, and the audio will be coming from the dock connector, NOT the headphone jack.

The dock can be used to sync the Fuze with your computer, or it will work without the computer at all.

Try this link for more information.

(I am assuming the “no advertising” rule will be suspended for SanDisk products…??)

Surprisingly, there is no photo of the remote on that page…??

It IS included with the dock! I own one, and I bought it direct from SanDisk.

Have Fun,

LyleHaze

I know a Fuze is just an upgrade (basically) to the e200 series, but just to make sure, does it also work with the Fuze?

saxmaster765 wrote:
I know a Fuze is just an upgrade (basically) to the e200 series, but just to make sure, does it also work with the Fuze?

Yes, it does. You just can’t use the molded plastic support inserts that are included with it as they are designed for the e & c200 series players with the port centered on the bottom of the unit.

The Fuze’s port is offset to make room for the headphone jack. When using it in the Sansa Base Station, you have to realize it has no structural support and exercise due care and caution.

Hi

need recommendations for universal remote control.

will need to control AV equipment which is in another room. ( no line of sight)

AV gear

JVC DLA 4910U 4k PROJECTOR

Denon AVR-X 4700H
samsung remote codes
OPPO BDP 103 Blue-ray player Player

Amazon fire stick

Apple TV