Fuze+ General Information

@vyper wrote:

my battery is dead but can still play on my pc can i save my music on my pc and transfer it to a new mp3 or i pod???

can anybody help me

It’s unlikely your battery is ‘dead’ and won’t hold a charge after so short a time. I don’t know when you got it, but the model itself (Fuze+) has only been out a couple years. The batteries are designed to last much longer than that. Not to say it cannot happen, just that this possibility is extremely rare.

If it is not holding a charge (or is not charging) there are several things that could be at fault; your cord, the USB port, the charging circuitry within the player, etc. If something in the player itself has failed, and the unit is out of warranty, there’s not much you can do but of course if it is still within the warranty period, SanDisk will replace it at no charge.

But first, try solutions or remedies that are within your control, like trying a different USB port, a different computer, a different cable/cord.

If all fails then yes, you can transfer your music on the player back to your computer for re-transfer to a different device. But . . . they should already be backed up somewhere (like your computer or external hard drive) in the first place for just such a contingency. You can simply reverse the process you used to transfer the files to the player, or drag & drop (copy & paste) from the player to your computer.