Administrator

Fuze+ Feedback and Feature Request Thread

As we are constantly trying to improve our product design and user experience I would like to ask for your feedback. While I cannot guarantee all feature requests will be implemented all feedback is taken into consideration. Please use this thread to consolidate Fuze+ feature requests, feature enhancement and feedback. Please let us know what you like or don't like about the product and how we can improve the Fuze+.

Forum Admin

slotmonsta 

SanDisk User

Re: Fuze+ Feedback and Feature Request Thread

I would like to make locking the player easier by simply using the top power on/off button, a simple press would lock the player and bar all touch controls, while holding the button for a few seconds turns it off.  

I also would love it if album art displayed on the player was not so tedious.  So much album art on my player has white lines on the outer rims, top or bottom rims.  

What about an album art scroll function like on the iPod?  Considering that the Fuze+ functions through touch controls, why can't we have an album art scroll display?  That would be awesome. 

I would like the Fuze+ to turn on by just tapping the power button like the Clip+. I hate having to hold down the power button to turn it on.

It is fine to hold down the power button to turn it off. That way you could tap the power button to toggle the hold feature as others have suggested.

I would like a seprate top level menu for Audiobooks. I would prefer to keep Audiobooks and Podcasts seperate.

I also want to be able to hide the Slot Radio top level menu option.

I want wrap around menus.

I want a more accurate touch panel. Often, it misses my taps. Or it chooses select when I am pressing one of the directional choices.

I love how the song number (say 3 of 61) is displayed when listening Rhapsody channels.

I love that you can hide unused top level menu options like Video & Radio.

I really like how Podacast / Audiobooks are no longer buried deep in the Music menu and they have finally made it to the top level menu.

I like how you can pick a particular chapter in an Audible file when resuming playback.

I like that the volume controls can be operated when the player is put on hold.

SanDisk Guru

[ Edited ]

Figure out a way to quickly pause or restart the player without having to remove it from a pocket when the touch controls are locked. Perhaps a new firmware could be writen that makes a quick press of the power button to work for play/pause while the touch controls are locked?

Have variable speed playback with automatic pitch correction. If it is too hard to make the speed continuously variable, then at least have a choice of 0.5x normal speed, 0.75x, 1.25x, 1.4x, 1.5x, 1.70x, and 2x.

SanDisk Guru

My feature request would be to replace the touch controls with Clip+-like buttons.Smiley Very Happy

iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB.
Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 520

Manual Bookmarking like the creative Zen's & Folder View for easy navagation.

1) Folder navigation.

2) Option for 24h time format (unless I'm so stupid that didn't notice it).

SanDisk Guru

barber76 wrote:

1) Folder navigation.

2) Option for 24h time format (unless I'm so stupid that didn't notice it).

Great idea! Of course, I am in the minority here in the USA, as far as preferring the 24 hour format without ever having been a part of the military, but I like it much better than the 12hour format.

iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB.
Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 520