Fuze+ Feedback and Feature Request Thread

When playing an audiobook in the old fuse player, you could not restart a file from the beginning with one touch if the screen.  It would take a small amount of intention to backup a few seconds.  With the fuse+ one touch of the screen can restart a file.  This would not be bad for playing music.  But if you are playing a 1-hour podcast or a 30-minute audiobook file this is a disaster.    Left and right arrow should work a fast forward and fast reveres.   A link to the book menu or podcast of the same type should be added to the option page (a tap a the center).  In short make the new player respond just like the old player.  

In a 9 or 21 hour book the times I would want to start at the beginning file is once.  Even if I do not play an audiobook for two weeks I need to start at the same place I was when I stop.

It would also be nice if you could opt out of the last 10 files played option for the music, podcast, and audiobooks via setup.  If I was playing an album, and go play a podcast, and return, I would rather resume the album, not the last 10 songs I have ever played. 

I purchased 4 fuse+ for Christmas.  Two of my daughters think these things are perfect.  They only play music or the radio.  I am happy they are happy.