Frozen on the Language page

I was excited to get my new mp3 player since my old Sansa died.  I played with it the first day familiarize myself with touchpad and all it had to offer.  The second day I updated the firmware and let it fully charge.  When I turned it on the third day, it was set on the Settings cover page and no matter how hard or soft I swiped, it wouldn’t change.  So I tried to full reset.  Now I’m on the language page.  I can get it to go up and down the page, but it won’t let me choose a english.  Multiple attempts at resets have failed to change the results.  Any suggestions?

Well, unwilling to give up.  I fiddled and fiddled until I accidentally got what appears to be an arabic script as my default language.  But I still cannot get the play/pause or back button to work.  I’ll go back to threatening it.

After my 5th or 6th restore…maybe 8th, I’ve got to the settings selection page and went to settings.  Some of it’s in english and some in arabic.  I’m trying to open the Restore Page.  I’m not sure if there is a language page since I can’t read arabic. :stuck_out_tongue: