Firmware and Instructions for using Sansa Fuze 2gb VO1.02.26a

I just started using a Sansa Fuze 2gb v01.02.26a model that I bought years ago.  It is as new.  I need to know how and where to get firmware that will allow me to use this with instructions.  I am in Vietnam and teach English and want to allow a student to use the player after I down load video songs in English with lyrics.  Please help.  Your help is greatly appreciated.  Thank you!!!

You’re very close, but not quite there. You posted in the Fuze+ board but have an original Fuze. You can find the last firmware version for that model here:

http://forums.sandisk.com/t5/Sansa-Fuze/Sansa-Fuze-Firmware-Update-01-02-31-amp-02-03-33/td-p/139175

Note that there are 2 different hardware versions of that model; you have a v1. Both firmware versions are contained in the post I linked to. Make sure you download and install the correct one.

From what I see, you don’t need a firmware upgrade for that. I would strongly suggest not to touch it unless needed. 

@mikkirourke wrote:

From what I see, you don’t need a firmware upgrade for that. I would strongly suggest not to touch it unless needed. 

Why do you say that? The OP has stated he has version 01.02.26. The latest (newest) firmware release for his player is 01.02.31 . . . and updated firmware version. And with the enhancement and bug fixes contained in this version, I don’t know why anyone wouldn’t want to take advantage of them.

:confounded: