Final time i'm asking about this (i hope) reply is needed before september 7th

ok i ve got it all down. the fuze is my choice. but before i buy it are there any bugs i need to know about, any problems, or just some tips about it.

your reply is needed before september 7th. thanks!

@sansafinder wrote:

ok i ve got it all down. the fuze is my choice. but before i buy it are there any bugs i need to know about, any problems, or just some tips about it.

Man, you are worse than my wife.  Make up your mind already…:smileyvery-happy:

@sansafinder wrote:

are there any bugs i need to know about, any problems, or just some tips about it.

That’s what this board is all about. Just browse the forum and you’ll find your answers.

Do remember that with the Fuze you are going to have to convert all your videos to the one format the Fuze plays. There are a number of programs around now–Sansa Media Converter, Rhapsody, the promising new video4fuze–but you will have to learn how to use them. Your .flv videos from YouTube, for instance, will not play on the Fuze without conversion.

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

Man, you are worse than my wife. 

Roger that!

@sansafinder wrote:

You know, that’s pretty rude . . . not only do you start all these threads & want everyone to spoon-feed you the answers you want to hear when they have already been discussed like a gajillion times here already. But you put a time limit on it too?

Do everyone here a favor, including yourself. Browse, search, read, learn!

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

@sansafinder wrote:

Man, you are worse than my wife.  Make up your mind already…:smileyvery-happy:

I’ve been known to “over-think” some decisions, but I have been surpassed, I think. :wink:

sorry it’s a habit and im just to psyched afterall it’s my first mp3 player. ill just look around. sorry.:cry:

@sansafinder wrote:
sorry it’s a habit and im just to psyched afterall it’s my first mp3 player. ill just look around. sorry.:cry:

I was just as indecisive before I bought my first one…the difference was, I didn’t join any forums until after I chose one. :smiley:

i shoulda thought how everyone else felt. sorry:cry:

@sansafinder wrote:

No need to be :cry:, we’re just poking fun. :wink::smileyvery-happy:

@marvin_martian wrote:

what do you mean “poking fun”?

@sansafinder wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

what do you mean “poking fun”?

Joking, kidding around, teasing. Nothing mean.:smiley:

oh:smileyvery-happy:

guess i have to end this thread here if you guys want.

@sansafinder wrote:
guess i have to end this thread here if you guys want.

Thank you . . .and while you’re at it, please remove the spam from your sig. :wink:

The Fuze FAQ is one thing you should read before you plunk down your $$$. 

Video is going to be a little tricky on the Fuze, although video4fuze seems to be a great leap forward.

As long as you are willing to be a little computer-geeky, and accept that not every video is going to play perfectly without some tweaking, the Fuze should be OK for you. 

heh heh don’t worry about me. people say i’m a big computer geek for a 13 year old. i can fix little tweaking problems but i might need help with big problems. Although i usually figure them out myself. :smileyvery-happy: