Complete XP-using Newbie's Easy Guide to Getting the Most out of the Fuze!

Oh dear…Did as you said expecting enlightenment re the external disc …I have in My Computer apart from DVD (H) & CD RW (I) drives there are 'removable  D/ F /E/G ’ drives which when you click on them tell me to insert disk …then there is K which seems to have most if not all of what I have recorded in the way of music…music only and some empty folders for podcasts, stories.

Sansa Fuze J (the main one) seems to have in it the same stuff re music  plus a lot of visual stuff I added.

I have checked the setting and it is MSC set as you said … WHAT does it mean? I am almost sure that has been set that way  from the begining, as I have only recently looked at the settings at all. But maybe I did something accidentally. I supect from what I see that I have been recording music to the external card…but I don’t know why.

So what is MSC

And what is MTP ?  

And what about Autoselect? What exactly!?

And which should I be using?

I can’t give up now. I DO like to know what I am doing. As far as I can, that is! 

Sorry to be back! Thanks. I can’t believe I am asking more questions. It MUST be helpful to others at least I hope so.