Clearing Deleted Voice Recordings from Database

@nech770 wrote:

I had the same problem - but even when I tried to manually delete the recordings - said deleted but was still listed. I changed USB mode to MTP - YUCK!! Went to the recording directory - they were all listed - I then deleted them. unplugged the fuze - they were STILL THERE!!!

I changed mode to MSC -  plugged back into the the computer did not see them… in the recording - voice directory. Changed back to MTP - checked the files were not there on the computer - but they were showing up on the fuze… ARGGGH!!!

K then switched back to MSC mode -now said refreshing - which it said EVERY OTHER TIME TOO!!! but this time lo and behold - they were GONE!!

I was getting a little annoyed having to do this - any idea why this happens? What is going on?

What is the best way to remove the voice recording listings - once I take them off the fuze and then convert to mp3 to put back into audiobook directory…

What is the best order - do I have to work with them in MTP mode? I really hope not…

I’m afraid, there is no simple solution yet. Note that there is a similar thread over here. In fact the problem of deleting recordings is the same for voice and FM.